Hayes Agency Inc. Complete Insurance Service serving Tully and Surrounding Communities since 1898
home line contact us line staff
Insurance Types line Get a Quote line Pay Your Bill line Submit a Claim line About Hayes

Recreational Vehicle Insurance

Get a Quote

Recreational Vehicle Insurance Most specialized vehicles are not covered under your standard auto or home insurance policy, especially when you aren’t on your own property. What’s more, many national, state, or other public parks require specialty vehicle riders to be properly insured. This recreational vehicles section describes insurance policies for:
  • Campers and RVs
  • ATVs
  • Snowmobiles
  • Dirt bikes
  • Golf carts
  • Other off-road vehicles

Several factors can affect the cost of insuring a specialty vehicle:

  • Be safe
    If you have violations on your driving record or claims on your insurance policy, your rates will likely be higher.

  • Choose your vehicle carefully
    Some models of ATVs, snowmobiles, dirt bikes or other off-road vehicles are considered more aggressive machines, and typically cost more to insure.

  • Own and Insure More Than One
    With many carriers you can receive a discount if you insure more than one specialty vehicle on your policy.

Every specialty vehicle policy is unique.
The following is a quick rundown of the some of the options included in most of these policies:

  • Collision coverage pays for covered damage to your vehicle when in a collision with another vehicle or other object.

  • Property damage liability coverage insures you against certain damages caused to another person’s property while operating your vehicle. This coverage may also provide you with a legal defense for such claims if another party files a lawsuit against you.

  • Bodily injury liability coverage insures you against certain damages if you injure or kill someone while operating your vehicle. This coverage also may provide you with a legal defense if another party in the accident files a lawsuit against you.

  • Comprehensive physical damage coverage pays for covered losses resulting from incidents other than collision – like fire, theft, or vandalism.
Every situation and every policy is unique. Let us review your policy and make sure it truly meets your needs. If you need new or different coverage, we will help you get a policy that will provide you with better coverage.

  Copyright 2000-2013 Hayes Agency Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Phone: 315-696-5714   Fax: 315-696-8954
Email: contact@hayesagency.com   Website: www.hayesagency.com

  syracuse website design customwebhelp.com